Wednesday, December 27, 2006

victory is near!! (xanga entry)

Eragon!!! waaaahh!!! i can't stop playing that game!!! i'm addicted to it!! waaaaahhh!!!!

he.. he.. *ahem, ahem*.. before that.. let's talk about something else.. shall we?^^

i slept late last night.. remember.. i told you in my last entry that i slept for approximately 5 hours that afternoon.. that night.. after watching Princess Hours on TV i continued on watching the other episodes on thei internet.. too bad the connection became too slow.. i wasn't able to enjoy much last night..

anyway.. when i went to bed.. i couldn't sleep.. hey.. 5 hours of sleep could keep you awake for more than 7 hours!! so.. to kill time.. and to make my eyes to so tired.. i browsed on every file on my cellphone.. from the phonebook to the messages to the gallery and others.. that lasted for about an hour.. my eyes got tired then so i went to sleep and that was about 2:00 AM..

today.. i woke up by 8:00 AM and again had a painful headache.. my hair was a mess.. (duh..) the sun was shining so bright.. that's all.. hehe..

i ate breakfast with my mom and my two sisters.. dad was outside that time.. after breakfast i cleaned the computer and the PS2 area again and then washed the dishes.. wah! talk about doing house chores without being asked to do so!!^^ victory!!

anyway.. after that.. i had nothing else to do.. so i colorized one of the black and white pictures of Fruits Basket that we had on our computer.. i sat on that flat wooden chair for more than an hour.. my butt hurt but i still wasn't able to finish what i was doing..^^

this afternoon.. it was game time!!! Eragon!! yey!!! we started off where we ended yesterday.. i'm so happy now that we only have three more stages to complete before the story ends!! i feel to victorious!!! waaah!!!

too bad my best bud Brom died.. but there's a new character who took his place.. umm.. i sort of forgot the guy's name.. all i know is that it starts with an M... hmm... oh well.. i like the new character!!!! he's so cute!!! i was even willing to give up my position or character (who was Eragon) just to control that new character.. waah!! but my sis doesn't want me to do so..

this new character specializes in Archery... wahh!!! i love archery!!! that's why it's so easy for me to like the guy.. ehe.. ehe.. ehe...^^

anyway.. 2 more stages to go!!! waaahh!!! victory is almost in our hands!!!



Eragon!!! Archer guy!!! cheese!!! waaah!!!




kawaii_kashi now signing off!! ja ne!!!^^


^sorry... too tired to type.. so i copied my entry in xanga.. ehe.. ehe.. ehe..^^

No comments: